(definition further explained in this post if you still aren't satisfied)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Return Of The...Me

I've been such a naughty blogger lately!

Or, really, I haven't been a blogger at all.  It's just that I had this huge dose of "something" hit me.  It was a mix of "why am I writing this blog?" and "what do I really have to offer?" and "I don't really have any good blogging ideas right now, anyway".

But now I'm back.

It's not so much that I got answers to any of those questions (because I didn't), but the reading of various blogs I follow and a tiny bit of re-reading my own posts reminds me of the fun of it all.

What it comes down to is this:

Screw it.  I blog because I CAN.

So there.

2 comments:

ISRAEL CARRASCO said...

Make it fun and you will be back to blogging in no time.

Cheeseboy said...

We all have those why blog moments. Glad you are back. Hope it is to stay.