(definition further explained in this post if you still aren't satisfied)

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back On Track

Today is the restarting of classes at University. With break over, blog posts will be coming more regularly again! Hopefully, there will be a new post about every Tuesday.

In other good news, the BFS List is going very well! I find that without guidance, I turn into quite the unmotivated slob of a female, so it was one of my better ideas to set up some rules. I was even productive over my Christmas break, for once! I've been writing a story concept every night, and have actually managed to come up with a few things that I like very much and plan to develop. One of the more recent ones was a sort of mock-heroic satire of romance. Not of love, but of the misconception most people have about romance being the end-all be-all of life (especially teen and pre-teen girls). People have completely unrealistic expectations, and I had tons of fun proving that point, let me tell you. I'll keep you updated, and hopefully, I'll keep this up all year!

Also over 2010, I hope to bring us into a new era of RRR (That's Reflect Review Respond, or perhaps just a magnificent growl)! Some new traditions may be established before the year is out. This could mean that a weekly trend pops up, or that we start doing interviews, themes, drawings, or any number of other surprises... Also, a redesign may be in order! Just watch this space and see what happens.

As we kick things back into gear, do you have any plans for the year that I haven't heard of yet? Feel free to leave a comment below!

P.S. By the way, I haven't forgotten about the famous Bathroom Review Series. There will be more coming your way soon!

No comments: