(definition further explained in this post if you still aren't satisfied)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Am I Pretty Now?

Yes, things have changed a little around here!

It's been way beyond time for a layout change, so even though I'm not sure if it will stay this way (since there might be better background pictures out there if I can get them to work; I don't know yet), this is the new Lantern of Lightning for now.  And knowing me, it probably will stay like this for a while.  I worry a heck of a lot more about content than appearance, as anyone who's been around this blog for any length of time can easily tell.

Besides, I do like this look. 

5 comments:

ori said...

Looks cool. All the best on your writing.

Beth said...

It's way pretty! I almost chose this background myself! You have good taste ;)

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

AWESOME. I love this layout. The background is simply out of this world! (Ha-hahahaha. I'm punny.)

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Well, this is my first visit and it looks great to me :)

Unknown said...

I love the stars. Oohhhh.