(definition further explained in this post if you still aren't satisfied)

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Can Tutus Attack People?

Help me.

I'm going girly.

Okay, so maybe I'm overreacting a little.  Combing through the entire beauty section of Wal-Mart isn't so bad if I didn't buy everything I thought about buying, at least.  It's just that...I wasn't emotionally prepared for femininity to smack me in the face.  Where the heck did this sudden interest come from?

I'm pretty sure that most females go through this stage when they're, like, ten.  Since I have approximately a decade on those girls, I guess that officially makes me a late bloomer in the area of beauty products.

Before now, I'd had what I like to call the "man" approach to showering.


But now?  Now, my friends, I have bought things like facial cleanser, conditioner, and, terrifyingly...a "loofah".

I don't know what's happening, but it's trying to make me soft and pretty and moisturized.

The only thing saving me from pink and frilly murdering me in my sleep is that:
I bought this too.




My necessary level of testosterone sanity lives to fight another day.


all photos found using Google Images

1 comment:

Gabriella Rose said...

Awesome!
Please take a look at my blog if you ever get the chance. Any feedback is appreciated! Thanks so much :)
xx