(definition further explained in this post if you still aren't satisfied)

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tanks in the House

I would write a real post, but Steve just bought the sixth season of House.  We've watched two episodes already, and they're absolutely mind-blowingly amazing.

So I'll just update you on my parades and be done with it, since we both know that's what you're here for, right?

Because guys, they got tanks.



I don't know how they did it.  They even have little military pickup trucks!

First banners, then instruments, and now this?  They're showing off new skills every day...

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow, those little computery people sure are branching out, haha!

And House = amazingness. :D

AiringMyLaundry said...

Haha awesome.

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

Aw. All my friends used to have the biggest obsession with House. I never did. I always felt a little left out.

I like your computery little doo-dads. Yes, I know that's not a very technological name...

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com